"HYDROSAN" LCC is a design office specialising in a broad area of environmental protection within the scope of designing water-sewage management facilities.
Our services include in particular:
- water supply systems, water treatment stations, ground and surface water intakes,
- municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants,
- sanitary sewerage systems: gravitational, pressure, vacuum with monitoring of pumping stations,
- storm water drainage systems with devices for treating rainwater.
The company’s operations cover comprehensive services of an investment process – from consultations to a concept and all design stages to supervision.
As a part of consulting services, we offer:
- organizational and financial consulting,
- developing water-legal studies,
- creating environmental impact reports,
- developing feasibility studies and applications for co-financing,
- other studies.
Documentation prepared by us include the following stages and studies:
1. Consultations with the investor/client
- defining main design objectives
- defining a preliminary draft budget
- defining a scope of design works
- setting a time frame for completion of a project
2. Preliminary design (conceptual design)
- technological calculations
- site and landscape development plan
- designing preliminary routs of networks
- drafts of designed and modernized facilities
- lists and specifications of proposed solutions
3. Building permit design
- developing geotechnical documentation
- designing process including complete assumptions for individual discipline designs
- developing a building design in order to obtain a building permit
- developing a water-law study and obtaining a water use license
- developing dendrological documentation and obtaining a permit to remove trees and shrubs
- developing a road traffic engineering and necessary agreements
Developing projects of the following disciplines:
- construction and building
- technology and sanitary
- Specifications for Work Accomplishment and Acceptance
- investment cost estimates
- bill of quantities
We offer a professional help with preparing tender documentation, i.e developing:
- a contract notice
- terms of reference
- a subject-matter of the contract
We also offer project architect’s supervisions, project supervisions by investors, mechanical, hydraulic and technological systems commissioning.
We offer a constant supervision over the implementation of the project, as well as a possibility to discuss how to limit the degree of uncertainty related to the project and how to reduce the unit cost.
We cooperate with numerous subcontractors when preparing individual discipline documentation:
- temporary traffic management during the construction works,
When preparing design documentation, we also secure all necessary expert opinions, such as fire protection, occupational work and safety, sanitary and epidemiological station and other opinions which stem from a local landscape development plan or land development and management conditions.